DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strong roots in a lonely lake - short clip

Awesome ... Not only the Lone Star State - but the Lone Tree State as well ... :)

Amazing shot. Flying over water can be nerve racking, but the more you do it the easier it gets, just maintain a decent altitude and you're golden. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Mossie42
Great shots[emoji106].
Need to send these two on a Date.
Lake Wanaka

101ed47521b3f34f5f19128d0629293c.jpg

Nice vid, I’m from east Texas (Marshall, Texas), but never been to this area. I’d like to shoot that area now and after the water recedes. Any idea how far that is from Marshall? Great job and yes it does get easier to fly over water after a while. Took my MPZ up to Alaska and fly it out over the ocean. It was both exhilarating and scaring but I’d do it all over again. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Mossie42
Nice vid, I’m from east Texas (Marshall, Texas), but never been to this area. I’d like to shoot that area now and after the water recedes. Any idea how far that is from Marshall? Great job and yes it does get easier to fly over water after a while. Took my MPZ up to Alaska and fly it out over the ocean. It was both exhilarating and scaring but I’d do it all over again. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you! I'd love to take mine to Alaska - it's so beautiful. I'd love to see your photos. Jasper and Lake Sam Rayburn are a couple hours south of Marshall. If you do go, this was taken from Twin Dikes boat ramp - there are a few islands around close to the boat ramp and loved the photos I got.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga