DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stuck update - SOLVED

ecoleman

Reactions
I've never had any issues before with firmware updates. Today I'm trying to get the latest firmware installed .800 but it failed 3 times through the IOS app.

So, now I'm on my Mac and have successfully updated the remote via Assistant.

I've also sucessfully connected the Mavic to Assistant and it has flagged up that NFZ need to be updated. I've confirmed that and it downloaded something within a few seconds.

Now I'm sitting at a "Transmitting...." screen. Have been here for 10 odd minutes and it's still at 0%.
It did this before and I restarted everything an tried again but by this time my battery had run down below 50% so had to swap out the battery. I've started it again but the same issue. It just sits at 0% when transmitting the NFZ data.

Is this normal. Should I just wait?

Solved. Just ignored the NFZ update and went on to the firmware update which went through smoothly.

I was also stuck at 99% during the upgrade to version .900, I unplugged and plugged back USB cable and it worked for me. I instantly saw a message "complete", and asked me for updating NFZ database, without restarting I could notice in the app upgraded version of the aircraft and the controller. Remember to update all batteries.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ldh02111