DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Stunning & Varied Desert Summit Hike at Sunset!

Karlewski

Reactions
This hike is a very popular trail right near my new home in Grand Junction Colorado and it did not disappoint despite its location right on Interstate 70. I was expecting freezing temperatures and was amazed that the lower steep south facing slopes were warm and dry but, by the time I reach the summit push the shaded trail was snowy, slick and down right freezing. I had lost all feeling in my fingers by the time the drone finished its epic sunset flight! I am loving the Mini 3 pro and all in one RC way faster to deploy and get cool shots along any trail. . . although the light weight mini 3 is noticeably harder an less accurate to fly smoothly compared to my Air 2S and even the Mini 2??? and I have fiddled with the setup LOTS thinking that was the issue?

That is just too scary. I would never be able to split my concentration to shoot and climb together. It would have to be one or the other.

Unless it's really easy neither can I, I just find a super solid stance before I grab the camera. . . .

I am terrified of hights and of falling, so I admire you for the climb and rappel as well as for the awesome footage! Good job.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998