DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stupid StateFarm!

R1Mavic

Reactions
They issued me a new policy for my M2P almost two years after they paid me for a drowned MA. Got letter today they are cancelling new policy due to claim on last. This new policy is effective through 5/29.
If it weren't for the fallout, I'd make a claim between now and then on general FU principle.

Reactions: Brandaloo
I knew Statefarm would not pay out again and again for drone that have been had catastrophic damage or loss. I have had a personal articles policy for my Mavic for quite some time and know that I will get only one "get out of jail free" card.

Its a loosing proposition for them to keep cutting checks for multiple drone replacements.

I knew Statefarm would not pay out again and again for drone that have been had catastrophic damage or loss. I have had a personal articles policy for my Mavic for quite some time and know that I will get only one "get out of jail free" card.

Its a loosing proposition for them to keep cutting checks for multiple drone replacements.

I talked to State Farm last week and my agent said that they are modifying their personal articles policy in May so that drones have better coverage. I don’t recall the details or why the new terms would be better or different than what you have experienced.

I’m curious if anyone has noticed that their other insurance premiums have gone up, or any other repercussions aside from getting dropped after making a claim on one of these State Farm personal articles policies.

Surely they are entering these claims into your LexisNexis Risk Solutions profile, no?

Zero deductible on the Personal Articles Policy that covers drones through Statefarm.

Statefarm is actually not being stupid as the thread title suggests. They are actually mitigating the requirement to pay for replacement drones repetitively which is a smart move on thier part.
They are after all in business to make money and not hand out checks for repetitive drone crashes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots