DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stupid Wind.

Neebles

Reactions
I woke up this morning, it was nice and sunny. Sky was clear, temp not too cold. Looks like the perfect day to fly. I walk downstairs and the first thing I hear are the wind chimes going. Ugh. Pull up UAV forecast...10 mile visibility, 30% cloud cover...28 mph wind with 41mph gusts “Not good to fly”. Dang it! Sometimes I hate the wind.

I woke up this morning, it was nice and sunny. Sky was clear, temp not too cold. Looks like the perfect day to fly. I walk downstairs and the first thing I hear are the wind chimes going. Ugh. Pull up UAV forecast...10 mile visibility, 30% cloud cover...28 mph wind with 41mph gusts “Not good to fly”. Dang it! Sometimes I hate the wind.
Out here Wyoming way 41 mph is a gentle breeze. I can certainly empathize with you my friend.

That is a drag, can you use the goggles with the simulator or a movie or something?

Yeah, I could do that. I have played around with them a little bit in the house, but I’m just champing at the bit to get out and fly. Summer can’t come soon enough.

Reactions: Callum
Pull up UAV forecast...10 mile visibility, 30% cloud cover...28 mph wind with 41mph gusts “Not good to fly”. Dang it! Sometimes I hate the wind.

Don't feel too bad. It's actually more fun to have your drone on the ground while wishing it was in the air, than to have it in the air and wishing it was on the ground.

41 mph? As my Scottish caddie friend would say, "That's only a four club wind."

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliassmith02