DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sudden crash: my fault or DJI's

They wont replace the whole drone if it isnt a warranty or Refresh claim. They will fix your drone even if the bill comes out to $600.

I repair them every day, and could give you an estimate of repair cost. I work cheaper and faster than DJI does. Sent you a PM.

At what point will they just replace the whole drone? I guess the motherboard and escs are probably ok. Wish I had Refresh:(.

I think Refresh is probably a waste of money, based on what I've read here in the forum. You'll end up shelling out a lot of money just to end up with someone else's problem (refurbished drone). Should my Mavic ever need repairs, my money and my drone will go to @Thunderdrones.

Reactions: Pathogen
They wont replace the whole drone if it isnt a warranty or Refresh claim. They will fix your drone even if the bill comes out to $600.

I repair them every day, and could give you an estimate of repair cost. I work cheaper and faster than DJI does. Sent you a PM.
Thanks Thunderdrones! I am hoping it will be under warranty, if not , I would much rather you work on it than have DJI spend 3 months (thats how long it took last time) fixing it. Now to work on mi DAT files.

Ok, I have the DAT files pulled up on my computer, now how do I add them to this site? Sorry this is the first time I have done this. Hopefully I select the right one. Does 303MB sound right for a 15 minute flight?

Ok, I have the DAT files pulled up on my computer, now how do I add them to this site? Sorry this is the first time I have done this. Hopefully I select the right one. Does 303MB sound right for a 15 minute flight?
Add it to a Dropbox account and post the link here.

Sorry again, this is all absolutely new to me. I don't know to do any of this:confused:.

Sorry again, this is all absolutely new to me. I don't know to do any of this:confused:.
A 303MB file is too large to send, post or transmit by normal methods, a good option is to post it to an online data storage facility (a cloud) most of these cost money for storage but many are free (dropbox.) Posting the large file to one of these storage sites is the best method to allow other individuals to access it. There are not many viable options to get around this quickly.

Ok I guess I'll try to see about a Dropbox account (I think my dad has one he might let me use:rolleyes:).

Do you have an android or ios? If you have android, then you probably already have google drive. you can upload to that and make it accessible. I just got back into the apple ecosystem with my IP4m but I want to believe there is an apple drive or the sort as well.

Do you have an android or ios? If you have android, then you probably already have google drive. you can upload to that and make it accessible. I just got back into the apple ecosystem with my IP4m but I want to believe there is an apple drive or the sort as well.
Yes, it's called iCloud, and has existed since Steve Jobs. ;)

Reactions: james_mav
Yes, it's called iCloud, and has existed since Steve Jobs. ;)
Yeah, I was out since before the 3Gs came out. I don't think they had that then. But yeah, if you have an apple, chances are you have the icloud.

Yeah, I was out since before the 3Gs came out. I don't think they had that then. But yeah, if you have an apple, chances are you have the icloud.
IIRC, iCloud became a thing when iOS 4 or 5 came out. That would be iPhone 4 or 4s.

Still working on Dropbox, keep an eye on this thread, I still need you guys! -CF

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum