DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Suggestions needed?

rayrod354

Reactions
Ordered a Mavic 2 Zoom and was looking for suggestions on what to get?

Landing gear?

iPad holder?

Filters?

Batteries? Has anyone tried the aftermarket batteries from Amazon? They have great reviews but are they worth getting?

Any good video editing software? New to all of this and want to learn...

Etc?

I say batteries but I only use OEM ones myself and a case of your liking.
As far as editing there are lots of options so look in this section .Editing & Techniques (Photo & Video)

Filters
Batteries
Vegas Movie Studio Platinium/Pro depending on ya price range.

Reactions: rayrod354
Landing gear?

iPad holder?

Filters?

Batteries?
I keep a list of Mavic 2 accessories here if you want to see what kind of accessories are available. Maybe wait and figure out what you really need before you start buying a bunch of accessories.

Has anyone tried the aftermarket batteries from Amazon? They have great reviews but are they worth getting?
They are only worth it if you're okay with risking your entire drone if something doesn't go as planned. The DJI Warranty won't cover damage caused by using 3rd party batteries.

Any good video editing software?
You can find a list of commonly used video editing apps here. Check out the videos on YouTube if you need help with the app you decide to use.

As a first time drone owner, I concur with what has been said. Take your time, do your research, use YouTube, and narrow down your decision making and then ask for feedback before making purchases.

Reactions: DDS

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54