DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Suitable tablet

My opinion answers for your questions;
1: good tablet: depends on who you ask. I would say it’s decent, has an HD screen but not terribly bright. It will definitely suffice. 2GB ram with quad core processor should be fast enough for Go 4 app.
2: I think you mean 32 or 64GB on memory. This is solely up to you. Are you going to do anything else or use it as a dedicated screen? If dedicated with no other apps, I’d say 32 is fine but never hurts to have more memory and you can always add up to a 256GB micro as card to it.
3: I don’t believe any of the Fire tablet line have GPS chips in them. This only affects dynamic home points and follow-me feature, and you don’t actually need internet capability to fly, just access to download maps that you can do ahead of flight or by tethering to your phone if it has a hotspot option.

Views expressed here are definitely my own, your results may vary.

I use an LG G-Pad 8.0, works perfectly with DJI Go 4. You should be able to pick one up cheap if so inclined. I just use it for the drone, nothing else really installed on it.

Tried my old Nexus 7 once, fully aware it may not work, was laughable how much it lagged.

Spec-wise yes, but I personally wouldn’t trust it as it says it’s “unbranded”. I would stick to a brand you know (Apple, Samsung, etc.) Price-wise this isn’t bad and you could end up with something that doesn’t work for drone but would have plenty of other uses (give to kid if you have any, stream tv/movies away from home.)

How can I tell if it’s 64 bit ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_