DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

summer 2020 and again a vacation to Turkey

GoGo22

Reactions
As with the Covid19 outbreak we were a bit nervous about going on a vacation to Turkey, but after alot of research we decided to visit our family and do our vacation also in Turkey.

This year we did not travel a lot, we were more at the coast of Aegean, i would have loved to go to the east of Turkey, Mardin, Şanlıurfa, Diyarbakır, Van, etc etc.. but with the risk of Covid19 we didnt so hopefully next year.

i took a lot of video footage but we just returned yesterday from Turkey so still need to edit that.

i have some photo’s for now, as soon as im done editing the video i will share it, but for now i will share some photo’s.

enjoy!

These 2 are 180 degree pano’s:
Ln9a42V.jpg

sC6wPhE.jpg

Here some photo’s i have also taken:

So9FTxr.jpg

XixNmDC.jpg

PZJQNWI.jpg

Sf2ASUg.jpg

7uqV39q.jpg

MOAvtNB.jpg

ZBn9IH0.jpg

d8fCjUu.jpg

Ssr4aVz.jpg

jwnUiqJ.jpg

MQhrGVG.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Gogo22,

Great photos. Thanks for sharing. May I ask how you brought your drone into Turkey please? Thanks.

Hi Gogo22,

Great photos. Thanks for sharing. May I ask how you brought your drone into Turkey please? Thanks.
Hi Waynesi,

that year i shared these pics i had brought the drone by plane. İ just removed the batteries and put them in a seperate lido safe bag and all where with me in the flight cabin above me.

Last year (2022) i went again to Turkey and then i had travelled by car, from the Netherlands all the way to Turkey 😊

Reactions: waynesi
Hi Waynesi,

that year i shared these pics i had brought the drone by plane. İ just removed the batteries and put them in a seperate lido safe bag and all where with me in the flight cabin above me.

Last year (2022) i went again to Turkey and then i had travelled by car, from the Netherlands all the way to Turkey 😊
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

Reactions: GoGo22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Among1423