DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Summer with family at Howe Sound, BC, Canada

DMD Cine Attic

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Short clip of summer with family, mixture of drone/camera/under water action camera shots.

Veeeeerry nice! Beats the old holiday snaps from the 60s, yeah.
Don't know, I love those snaps from 60s, well, some of them :)

The best vacation video I may have ever seen. A great effort and it held me glued to the screen until the last fade to black. Great match with the music.

Reactions: DMD Cine Attic
Awesome video! Very well put together!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Short clip of summer with family, mixture of drone/camera/under water action camera shots.
Extremely clever, original, and creative work! Liked this a lot.

Dale

Quite innovative, you video is fun to watch. This is a beautiful part of British Columbia and your style drew me into seeing a nice meld of music, ambience, and summer meditation...

The best vacation video I may have ever seen. A great effort and it held me glued to the screen until the last fade to black. Great match with the music.
Thank you for the kind words, glad you stayed all the way through.

Really liked the way you developed the boat scenes that start at around 2:40. It reminded me of the way color film looked in the 50's. Nicely done!
Glad you noticed that, "not" that I instructed the crew to preferably wear blues/earthy/ whites to match the nature colors and the boat seats, luckily they put up with my whims :)).

Reactions: Jim Martin
Fun video! Great mix of different shots from a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you, yes that place is fantastic, we consider ourselves very lucky to have this beautiful nature in our "backyard".

Quite innovative, you video is fun to watch. This is a beautiful part of British Columbia and your style drew me into seeing a nice meld of music, ambience, and summer meditation...
Thank you, it was fun making it, glad you think it somehow translated in the outcome.

That was really cool. I like the use of the picture frame for transitions. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you, tried to incorporate my niece's hobby into the movie to make it more interesting for her, even got her to hike a bit for that shot which she is not very fond of :).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr