DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunny Malta & Gozo

rikk08

Reactions
'Xemx' a song by Winter Moods which means 'Sun' in Maltese. I was asked by this local band to cover the music with some nice visuals from around Malta and Gozo.

Originally released in the 1970s by The Tramps is it still one of Malta's most popular songs known by almost every single person residing in Malta.

Enjoy watching!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Absolutely stunning again Eric! I love your videos. You have your own style and I really enjoy it. Is there a specific LUT you used in this video to get that cinematic look?
THanks Pablo :D I use DJI's LUT to convert D-Log fotoage to rec 709 then usually I apply my own luts to manipulate certain colours. In the case of the video, I wanted to keep them natural I only played with the Curves for contrast, shadows and highlight and adjust saturation and temperature if needed (to make a bit more earth, warm feels)

'Xemx' a song by Winter Moods which means 'Sun' in Maltese. I was asked by this local band to cover the music with some nice visuals from around Malta and Gozo.

Originally released in the 1970s by The Tramps is it still one of Malta's most popular songs known by almost every single person residing in Malta.

Enjoy watching!

Simply excellent.

Enjoy watching!

Wunderfull movie. Nice shots, nice montage and beautiful music. It brings me back to my visit to Malta and Gozo. Grtz. Jos [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Wunderfull movie. Nice shots, nice montage and beautiful music. It brings me back to my visit to Malta and Gozo. Grtz. Jos [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]
Thanksss!! Seems like several people on this forum have been to Malta :) Thanks for watching and hope you enjoyed!

I visited Malta twice. A beautiful country. Love to visit it a third time [emoji1]. Have a nice evening. Grtz. Jos
Thank you!! I am lucky to call it my home - pity with all the construction works lately but the capital is truly one of a kind! Have a great evening

Reactions: jossarisvideo

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wforakerjr