DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Sunrise at Galveston Harbor yesterday

After the rain it usually is a nice day even when the temperature is 95 degrees F
Thanks for responding

allowing the storm the clouds were fantastic which allowed a mood to be added to the sunrise yesterday in Galveston
Comments appreciated
View attachment 153666
Hi Julius!

It's a very nice image! It conveys a mood, and a feeling. Like Miami, I can feel the moisture and humidity in the air. With a drone, there is no need to go any higher than this to give nice perspective to the image.

Of course, I never look at an image without thinking, "what could be done in editing to improve an already good image?" For one, I'd use the brush to remove eye distractions like the light(s) or object in the lower right hand corner. Probably some of the other lights could go as well (lower edge, near center). I could easily make those clouds more three dimensional. I might even open the shadows in the lower left corner. But as it stands, it is a nice image.

Dale

Thanks Dale
I never do any post processing....
Yes Galveston In guess is similar to Miami.The sunrises when there are clouds in the sky are really magnificent
You mentioned you are going to Montana.I am sure that should be wonderful..I have never been there.
Please post some of your images
I may have mentioned we are going back to Israel for the month of October just after Rosh Hashana
Plan on flying my drone as much as possible
Take car
Julius

Thanks Dale
Yes Galveston In guess is similar to Miami.The sunrises when there are clouds in the sky are really magnificent
You mentioned you are going to Montana.I am sure that should be wonderful..I have never been there.
I may have mentioned we are going back to Israel for the month of October just after Rosh Hashana
Take car
Julius
I guess you have been off of the forum, but we have been here in Big Sky,Montana for 5 weeks and we are returning to Miami next week. I've posted a lot of images on the forum of the trip here. Just put in the term Montana and you will probably be able to see the spectacular scenery I have been fortunate enough to photograph, both with my M3 and Nikon.
I just couldn't resist -I made a few edits as I mentioned aboveGalveston Harbor.jpg
Thanks Dale
Take car
Julius

Hi Julius!

It's a very nice image! It conveys a mood, and a feeling. Like Miami, I can feel the moisture and humidity in the air. With a drone, there is no need to go any higher than this to give nice perspective to the image.

Of course, I never look at an image without thinking, "what could be done in editing to improve an already good image?" For one, I'd use the brush to remove eye distractions like the light(s) or object in the lower right hand corner. Probably some of the other lights could go as well (lower edge, near center). I could easily make those clouds more three dimensional. I might even open the shadows in the lower left corner. But as it stands, it is a nice image.

Dale
Thanks for the input.I really appreciate that.ust saw your images of Montana...Wonderful....However I am not a fisherman..Wish I was.
Take care and thanks
Julius

Thanks Dale
Take car
Julius
Nice image Julius! I too am not a fan of over-editing an image in post. I try to get the settings right in-camera so I will have very little if any post processing to do.

The Mini 3 seems to be able to take some pretty good shots in a variety of lighting conditions. I am thinking of picking one up to add to my Mavic 3 for the times when I can’t fly the Mavic.

Thanks for sharing your image.

Chris

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northwolf88