DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Sunrise Over Lake Stevens

Pretty nice scene - nice sunrise colors and reflections. You don't have snow cover near Lake Stevens? I thought most of the Seattle area had several inches on the ground.

Reactions: Jim D
Mt. Baker on the L, Mt. Pilchuck in center, Mt. Baring on R.

View attachment 157958

Pano shot RAW manually, 2 rows, processed and stitched in ACR.
Beautiful shot. If you are using the latest version of Adobe Photoshop, why not open up the foreground a bit using the masking tool. HDR (high dynamic range) always under exposes the foreground. If you want, let me know and I'll explain.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Dale, you have given me the same advice a number of times. You seem to have forgotten that I know how to use the masking tools in ACR, and in fact did in this pano. We have different tastes in the application though. IMO this blue hour sunrise shot would look unrealistically HDR if too much light was applied to the ground. Of course that is subjective.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Dale, you have given me the same advice a number of times. You seem to have forgotten that I know how to use the masking tools in ACR, and in fact did in this pano. We have different tastes in the application though. IMO this blue hour sunrise shot would look unrealistically HDR if too much light was applied to the ground. Of course that is subjective.
Sorry Jim:
I won't do it again.
Maybe you could help me out though. I cannot process two rows of a pano in Adobe Photoshop using the following process. I have no trouble merging many images on a single row, but not on a two row set.
Here is what I usually do:

Select all>right click on any image>merge to panorama

What am I doing wrong?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7