DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Sunset after the floods

KingRat

Reactions
Yesterday these fields were completely covered with flood water. By this evening the water had dropped a meter or more and left the old watercourse routes visible, together with the evidence of ancient furrough systems. These fields have been permenant pasture at least since the 50s.

web-0667.jpg

10 minutes walk from my home in Uttoxeter. I was taking the dog for a walk. He doesn't get in the way of the drone. he sits beside me while I put it together, then I ask him to move back a bit, which he does. He understands and does as he asked.

10 minutes walk from my home in Uttoxeter. I was taking the dog for a walk. He doesn't get in the way of the drone. he sits beside me while I put it together, then I ask him to move back a bit, which he does. He understands and does as he asked.
Nice one!
Well,that's a good dog! My two dogs hate the drone,one barks and the other chases it... ?

Nice shot.

Amazing how many solar farms are springing up around the country side. We get over to see family every couple of years and looking from the train north from London more and more are appearing.

I used to live in an ancient flood plain near Nottingham and the council decided in 2003 to classify the area as a flood risk, which pushed up insurance. It hadn’t flooded for over 300-years and still hadn’t.

Nice shot.

Amazing how many solar farms are springing up around the country side. We get over to see family every couple of years and looking from the train north from London more and more are appearing.

I used to live in an ancient flood plain near Nottingham and the council decided in 2003 to classify the area as a flood risk, which pushed up insurance. It hadn’t flooded for over 300-years and still hadn’t.

Call me cynical, but not being insurable would lower the land price...... relative of the councillor(s) bought the land and developed it have they?

Call me cynical, but not being insurable would lower the land price...... relative of the councillor(s) bought the land and developed it have they?

Nah, insurance didn’t change surprisingly. The area had already been built on about 8-years before the change in land status. Probably just the Green’s getting their way with their impending doom of sea level rises and mass flooding.

Reactions: KingRat
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ