DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Sunset at Red Rock Canyon

tck444

Reactions
Quite a few cloudless days in Las Vegas so I took the opportunity to catch a bit of a sunset at Red Rock Canyon just west of the city. The still photos were created by just using a screen capture from the video and adding some light edits.

Many people also asking about free music and how/where to find it. I downloaded this track from YouTube, then just be sure to credit the creator somewhere in the video or description.

Comments welcome!

Quite a few cloudless days in Las Vegas so I took the opportunity to catch a bit of a sunset at Red Rock Canyon just west of the city. The still photos were created by just using a screen capture from the video and adding some light edits.

Many people also asking about free music and how/where to find it. I downloaded this track from YouTube, then just be sure to credit the creator somewhere in the video or description.

Comments welcome!

Very nice. We lived in Las Vegas for a few years, in The Lakes area near Summerlin. Red Rocks is certainly a beautiful area to fly and explore.

Comments welcome!

There have been tons of sunset videos on the forum, but you managed to produce an entirely new idea of how to show one. The sunset itself was very nice in itself, but I just loved the way you did it.

There have been tons of sunset videos on the forum, but you managed to produce an entirely new idea of how to show one. The sunset itself was very nice in itself, but I just loved the way you did it.
Thanks, much appreciated.

Not quite sure that I can call it "Cinematic" but, I try to take a minimalist approach. Quite often I shoot at 60 FPS then slow it down by half in processing. This also lets me smooth out some of my errand flying moves.

And, this format allows me to combine some photo editing which is what I actually like the most. Although, a bit heavy-handed at times.

Cheers!

Nice and thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242