DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunset From Northeast Missouri

Amckim2084

Reactions
I’m out here in the middle of the woods camping tonight and sent the Mavic 2 Pro up for some sunset shots. Not sure how great it looks because I haven’t seen it on a big screen yet but from my phone, it looks pretty awesome to me. What y’all think?

177E6687-37A1-4F08-BBF3-D0E59BFC6B20.jpeg

Hey Amckim2084 - love the colours in the sky, did you take the photo in AEB mode?

This would have probably given you much clearer detail throughout your image instead of just the sky.

Still a great pic though Thumbswayup

Reactions: Amckim2084
Hey Amckim2084 - love the colours in the sky, did you take the photo in AEB mode?

This would have probably given you much clearer detail throughout your image instead of just the sky.

Still a great pic though Thumbswayup
I'm not much of a photographer or know much about settings and stuff like that. I just went up, played around with it, and took the picture when it looked good enough to me.

That's ok you can still get great photos like that.

There are hundreds of tutorials out there which can show you how to get more use of it the camera and settings and take amazing photos with your flying camera :)

This is a good one to get started with if your interested (
) Explains AEB and how to set it up and what it can do.

Reactions: Amckim2084
That's ok you can still get great photos like that.

There are hundreds of tutorials out there which can show you how to get more use of it the camera and settings and take amazing photos with your flying camera :)

This is a good one to get started with if your interested (
) Explains AEB and how to set it up and what it can do.
Good ol’ Tom. I’ve seen a lot of his review videos. He’s the best at going through even the tiniest details in his videos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13