DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Supplied USB cable doesnt fit !

Brett Newman

Reactions
I just unboxed my mavik and started to charge all the batteries and controller. In the little illustration booklet it shows you to plug in the supplied micro usb to usb from controller to battery power supply. When i did this the usb side would stop and not travel any further and nothing would happen (tried both). I tried my samusung galaxy S6 charge cable and same issue. I then used another power source (my modem) and all good. Is this normal or did i get a dodgy one.

what happens if you just have the USB plugged into the charger ?

15e06f190a1c707a173590fa700fac53.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using MavicPilots mobile app

unplug the charger from the Hub so only the USB is plugged in.

Plug your mobile phone charger into the RC as that should charge the RC

does the charger change the battery when connected directly to it ( ie without using the Hub )

Yeah that will work as will the supplied cable provided i dont use the power supply. My question is why wont the power supply take any USB cables ? Isnt that what it is used for ! To charge the RC ?

But this works fine

Ok you can use any USB power source ....

You do need to contact DJI for a replacement power supply looking at it but you might want to charge your batteries first so you can at least get some flying in before you return it if it works when connected to the battery direct.

Reactions: Brett Newman
Yeah that will work as will the supplied cable provided i dont use the power supply. My question is why wont the power supply take any USB cables ? Isnt that what it is used for ! To charge the RC ?

Yes it is ... it must be faulty.

Ok stupid question but are you sure the charger is getting power ?

Have you tried plugging it in somewhere else in the house ?

Ok you can use any USB power source ....

You do need to contact DJI for a replacement power supply looking at it but you might want to charge your batteries first so you can at least get some flying in before you return it if it works when connected to the battery direct.
Thanks heaps.

Good to here .... your almost there then .... just remember .... One Small Step For ...... and you will be fine :)

Reactions: Brett Newman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead