DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Supraśl - a little and lovely town in Poland, Europe

vaclav0

Reactions
Hello everyone!

This time I decided to show you a small town i north-east of Poland not only by drone, but from a ground level also. I'll hope you enjoyed it!

Recorded with Mavic Mini (aerial) and Feiyu Pocket (from ground), edited and color graded in DaVinci Resolve 16.

Those are some nice cinematic shots. Very well captured. Good combination of cameras for a small kit. I have the OSMO Pocket and I’m really impressed with it so far. Keep filming. You’ve got a good eye for it.

• Love
Reactions: vaclav0
Beautiful country. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! :)

Those are some nice cinematic shots. Very well captured. Good combination of cameras for a small kit. I have the OSMO Pocket and I’m really impressed with it so far. Keep filming. You’ve got a good eye for it.

Thank you very much for your kind words! :) I was thinking about Osmo Pocket also, but when I heard about Feiyu, I decided to give it a try. Mostly because of wider lense and long battery life. Of course, DJI have a better image quality and gimbal, but in overall Feiyu is also quite good. Especially for size of it.

Poland is awesome! Plan to visit ya, after quarantine!

Don't worry about coronavirus. Poland is really safe. If you wanna some hints about Poland (what to see, where to sleep, eat, etc.), just PM me!

Thanks! I hope on next summer. Now my wife is afraid of Corona and doesn't want to travel. :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929