DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Surfing Composition - Excellent Surfing at Makaha Last Week - 3-5ft Solid Fun Faces

Reactions
Last weekend I took time off and went to a break I seldom check out- Makaha.

The NW wrap was hitting perfect. After getting some waves myself, I took some time to film and share with whoever I could as they got long waves all the way to shore.

It was a pleasure to film such a high level of surfing. It felt like there was just wave after wave of people ripping it.
Hope you enjoy!

The NW wrap was hitting perfect. After getting some waves myself, I took some time to film and share with whoever I could as they got long waves all the way to shore.

It was a pleasure to film such a high level of surfing. It felt like there was just wave after wave of people ripping it.
Hope you enjoy!

Sweet video!Do you ever do surf stills with the drone?

Reactions: HawaiiFromUpHigh

Hope you enjoy!

I have no surfing experience and certainly too old now. Sure looks like a lot of traffic out there, but man what fantastic footage. I loved it! Thanks for sharing!

I have no surfing experience and certainly too old now. Sure looks like a lot of traffic out there, but man what fantastic footage. I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Well I wouldn't say you are too old - I see some grandpas out there who have been surfing their whole lives. Heck I even met a physical therapist who takes out his 90 year old client weekly. Might take some time but its never too late

Reactions: R.Cowan

Hope you enjoy!

Real nice, great shot at 6:00 with that surfer catching that returning wave.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure