DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sweatband and goggles for a skinny head

skypros

Reactions
I just wanted to give my feedback on using a headband (sweatband) for use with the goggles.

I have a skinny head (vs a round head) and found the goggles very uncomfortable and felt that they were going to fall/slip off at any moment.

A few months ago I read a thread that someone posted about using a sweatband to help the fitment of the goggles for folks with skinny heads.
I took a chance and purchased this headband from amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A2ULMOG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
And have to say it works PERFECT.... it made the goggles comfortable, and at no time did I feel that they were going to slip off even when they were raised so I could view the mavic with my own eyes.

This $6 headband along with the carson glasses has made the goggles GREAT.... and want to thank all the folks that suggested these options.

Thank You!!

I have a big round head and feel like the goggles could fall off. Especially when I flip them up or down. I have to use both hands to do so. Wonder if a sweatband would help with big heads as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe