DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Switch between Occusync and WiFi

Seraphimus

Reactions
Hi! I'm new in this stuff and I launched my Mini 2 (with Occusync) and after 800 m, it lost the signal in an area with not too many interferences. I heard that there is a way to switch between Occusync and Wifi mode. So maybe I was in wifi and that's why it lost the signal. Can someone tell me how to see in what mode I am?
Besides that, I have dual-channel transmission opted. Is it better to switch it to 5.8 GHz? Can someone help me with the best settings to fly a little far? Thanks!

Hi! I'm new in this stuff and I launched my Mini 2 (with Occusync) and after 800 m, it lost the signal in an area with not too many interferences. I heard that there is a way to switch between Occusync and Wifi mode. So maybe I was in wifi and that's why it lost the signal. Can someone tell me how to see in what mode I am?
Besides that, I have dual-channel transmission opted. Is it better to switch it to 5.8 GHz? Can someone help me with the best settings to fly a little far? Thanks!
Ummmm...There is no WiFi mode. Go to your transmission settings (Three dots top right corner..then sub menu) Observe the graph..it will show you your "Ground Floor" of levels in your area. If you can find a channel with nothing on either side. Go manual and select that channel. Otherwise Auto is going to do it's best to find it anyway. :) Make sure you are properly using your antenna orientation per your owners manual and facing aircraft as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters