DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet for Mavic Mini

I use an iPad (6th Gen) with my Mini.
I bought a wire to connect it from Drone valley and a tablet holder from DJI. Drone Valley also has good tablet holders for mavics

I got the ipad mini 2019 works flawless with mavic mini and mavic 2 pro.
no issues wat so ever.
i wish only the fly more app to be updated to use the whole screen.

Reactions: Platinum 4 ever
Can't help you with what does work but I can help eliminate the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019 T510); it does not work. Neither does the Amazon Fire 10 HD. (FYI DJI Go 4 works perfectly on both these tables)

I am also on the prowl for an android tablet I can use for my MM and P4 but if push comes to shove, I just might consider an iPad, only as a last ditch effort.

Thanks,

-Philip.

Huawei M3/M5 seems to work good... I only tested it once, but it is an alternative to the IPAD.

[QUOTE = "bigcrimsontx, yayın: 919072, üye: 114756"]
Tamam bugün bir Onn Tablet aldım. Yarın deneyeceğim.
[/ALINTI]

'Hi, how was your experience?

[QUOTE = "bigcrimsontx, yayın: 919072, üye: 114756"]
Tamam bugün bir Onn Tablet aldım. Yarın deneyeceğim.
[/ALINTI]

'Hi, how was your experience?
...absolute perfect...no probs at all...make sure you have longer OTG wire...30cm recommended...is cheap on Amazon...

Reactions: AGAH.H
Hi bud...

Got cheapo ONN 8 tablet from walmart...65$ can...android 9...the thing is amazingly working well with DJI Fly!

shhhhh...well kept secret...lol :)
Be careful with Androids. I tried a FireHD 8 (not compatible) and a Galaxy Tab 8.0 32 GB (not compatible). I'm going to check this ONN at Wally World.

IPad Mini 4 and I have never experienced a single issue with any of my drones I use with it. It works like it was made for it.
I love my iPads but a used Mini is still around the $300 range which is close to what I paid for the drone. Would rather find a small cheap tablet I can use solely for the drone.

Does the Fire 7 tablet from Amazon work with the Mavic Mini? I know I"ll have to order a longer/different cable than what I use with my iPhone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky