DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablets?

What about Lenovo Tab4 8 plus ??

or maybe new Huawei T5 if it will be 8" for now there is only 10 and M5 is to expensive :(

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
There's a lot if people that are having problems with Apple and these new drones... I ordered an HTC Nexus 9, but there's no microSD card slot and it takes turning it off to actually gain any charge. :/

I would recommend an Android with a quad core processor to handle the intensity of the flight software with more efficiency.

Where are you seeing this information? I have yet to see anyone complaining about Apple products with DJI.

Anyone have a guess if the upcoming 6.5" iPhone Xs will fit the controller without a mount? How do the plus size iPhones fit in the controller?
I currently use the iPhone 7 Plus, which works well with the controller (natively, requiring no extra mounts, etc). I have also ordered iPhone XS Max (0.5TB), which is the same physical size of the iPhone 7/8 Plus, so it shouldn't be a problem at all.

What about Lenovo Tab4 8 plus ??

or maybe new Huawei T5 if it will be 8" for now there is only 10 and M5 is to expensive :(
A Russian I've talked to has complained to me about the lagging screen why flying and more problems with glare with the 8" than with the 10" Lenovo Tab 4 Plus 64k.

There's a lot if people that are having problems with Apple and these new drones... I ordered an HTC Nexus 9, but there's no microSD card slot and it takes turning it off to actually gain any charge.

I've only used Apple products with my Mavic 2 Pro and Phantoms. iPad Air 2 (128GB) and iPhone 7 Plus (256GB). Both work flawlessly.

I would recommend an Android with a quad core processor to handle the intensity of the flight software with more efficiency.

I just ordered the 6-Core iPhone XS Max (0.5TB). It is actually physically smaller in length and width (1 mm each dimension) than my iPhone 7 Plus.

Reactions: drrjv
I just bought a used Sammy Tab S3 from B&H that looked new.
Didn't fly with it yet but it connected flawlessly with my M2Z and P3A. So far so good but not yet 'stressed tested' yet.

Sadly the reason Crystal Sky exists (and commands such a price) is because there are no tablets around that can match the brightness.

My Mediapad M3 works flawlessly but like all other tablets out there, i can just about see the screen standing in the shade and no chance in direct sun.

Pixel 2 XL phone works flawlessly too but same issue - if its sunny then good luck!

How does it hang when the lanyard is attached and you let go of it? Does it flop all the way forward? Does it have any sort of balance?

How does it hang when the lanyard is attached and you let go of it? Does it flop all the way forward? Does it have any sort of balance?
I have the same holder. I made a S hook that fits the FMC bag handle and hooks into the lanyard hole. With the shoulder strap around my neck it supports the RC and tablet and allows hands-free use. Very convenient for hand launching and landing.

Elton: What are you storing that you’ll need half a terabyte?

KB
I used to ask that same question when 64k hard drives first came out. ;)

I've ordered a couple of these and am going to use one dedicated to only my M2P and the second as an alternative to my Lenovo laptop.

As my wife and I may be on trips for months at a time, I want to be able to back everything up and still have plenty of storage. :)

I use the Samsung Tablet S2 8.0 T-713
Works perfectly only using lineage software.
Connection problems gone along with blott software.
1 lineage - 15.1 - 20180910 - nightly - gts28vewifi-signed.zip

1 open_gapps-arm64-8.1-nano-20180918.zip

1 twrp-3.2.3-0-gts28vewifi.img.tar

Make sure the below software is installed first before upgrading to lineage.
1 XAR-T13XXU2BRB2-20180307185407.zip

I can now report the Lenovo Tab 4 10" 64k while flying my M2P.

It doesn't run hot, runs DJI Go 4 as easily as solitaire, doesn't have any delay in the flight video on it's huge screen and otherwise works like a dream.

Reactions: Mister Pink
I can now report the Lenovo Tab 4 10" 64k while flying my M2P.

It doesn't run hot, runs DJI Go 4 as easily as solitaire, doesn't have any delay in the flight video on it's huge screen and otherwise works like a dream.
How does the screen look, brightness and overall quality? I'm still debating on an 8" for portability (might actually fit front pouch of the FMK bag) or a 10" for the view (I'm assuming it's quite better than an 8"). I've been holding off because I've been hemorrhaging cash lately but the prices on the Lenovos aren't bad.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM