DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablets?

I love it and have had zero issues.

This model, with the 10 inch screen, 4gb of RAM and 64gb of storage was only marketed to Germany and Japan, but some have tricked across the pond.

I picked them up on Amazon after an eBay seller in Germany failed to follow thru with the sale.
Is the brightness level ok ?

I have the NVIDIA SHIELD K1 Tablet. I used it for the M1 and now for the M2

+ Go4 and Litchi work perfecly
+ it has HDMI-out, so I can connect it to my TV or an additional monitor

- the display is not as bright as the crystalsky stuff and I need to be in the shade when flying.

I recently bought a Lenovo Tab 4 plus 8 inch tablet to use with my pro 2, and it seems to be working fine. It didn't fit the controller, so I had to buy tablet holder and a longer cord, but so far, so good.

Not too thick, just too wide to hold it in the controller horizontally.

I am using the HUAWEI MediaPad M5. It did not fit until this simple modification was done to the controller. All it takes to do the mod is a small file or a dremel tool and 5 minutes. It partially blocks the mode button on the right side of the controller, but it can still be accessed. I did it because I wanted to use a larger tablet, and did not want to carry extra gear (mav mount ect..), everything fits in the DJI shoulder bag.

Attachments

• C1.jpg
    C1.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 37
  • C2.jpg
    C2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 37
  • C3.jpg
    C3.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 33
I’ve been using my iPhone Xs Max as my mainstay. Works flawlessly with fantastic screen, super fast CPU/graphics and stability (no hardware or software glitches.) iOS 12 also brought in a lot of improvements.

Does the 8-inch Tab A fit into the holder of the RC of the Mavic Pro 2?

Unfortunately NOT! I saw someone mentioned the 8 inch i-something did fit. It probably has less bezel/framing around the actual screen. I guess it could be used in Portrait mode but that would be awkward for the app presentation although I have not tried it that way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13