DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Take off error

redserv

Reactions
Hi guys this is the second time since I have my MPP that i get " Takeoff error check motors or propeller" I normally get this when I use the sticks to start up. However on the second attempt it works normal. Has anyone experience this error before? Will appreciate some help on this one. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Bill combs
Hi guys this is the second time since I have my MPP that i get " Takeoff error check motors or propeller" I normally get this when I use the sticks to start up. However on the second attempt it works normal. Has anyone experience this error before? Will appreciate some help on this one. Thanks in advance.
do you have any issues using the app for take off instead of using the sticks?

Well I havent tried it from the app. However this happens at intial start up of the MPP. This is before lift off. I have been trying to recreate the problem since last night, it hasn't happened since.

This is what I tried so far to recreate the problem:
1. Tried my three batteries randomly some half charged and I fully charged one. ( By the way I only saw this problem twice since I bought my drone and both times at happened on a fully charged battery)

2. I just used the RC without my CS monitor to determine if it was GO4 acting up

3. I think I will do an IMU next just to get that out of the way.

Well I havent tried it from the app. However this happens at intial start up of the MPP. This is before lift off. I have been trying to recreate the problem since last night, it hasn't happened since.
hopefully that problem went away,personally i would just use the app for takeoff.

This is what I tried so far to recreate the problem:
1. Tried my three batteries randomly some half charged and I fully charged one. ( By the way I only saw this problem twice since I bought my drone and both times at happened on a fully charged battery)

2. I just used the RC without my CS monitor to determine if it was GO4 acting up

3. I think I will do an IMU next just to get that out of the way.
It never hurts to recalibrate anything but you might want to try recalibrating the remote?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason