DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Take Survey and Enter to Win $400

David Benowitz

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Today we’re launching the Fifth DroneAnalyst Market Sector Survey. This survey looks at drone purchases, service providers, business/agency buyers and software services to inform our Annual Market Sector Report.

If you’re involved in the industry in any way - whether flying for fun, work or involved in an org providing or buying drone services - have your voice heard by filling out the survey! Respondents receive a free summary of the findings and enter to win one of two $400 gift cards.

Take the brief 10-minute survey here: DroneAnalyst 2021 Survey

The 2021 drone survey is more comprehensive than ever before, by building on top of our previous efforts and diving deeper into:
  • How new autonomous features are impacting purchases and adoption
  • The impact concerns around Chinese-made drones has had on drone purchases
  • The types of sensors and software that various industries rely on, and leaders in each category
To share some more insights from last year's report, I'll be posting an article titled "Where is the Money for Commercial Drone Pilots?" here on MavicPilots tomorrow breaking down some of the findings. Your participation will help make this data available in the years to come!
DA 2021 Survey - 1500x500 - Twitter Cover.png

Attachments

• DA 2021 Survey - 1024x512 - Twitter Post.png
    DA 2021 Survey - 1024x512 - Twitter Post.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 3
If I had 4,999 of the 5,000 entries, the one that wasn't mine would get pulled. LOL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada