DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Taking my Mavic to Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am amazed by how prejudiced people can be on this forum. Asking questions such as "why would you want to go to Iran?" and telling you you'll go to jail just based on their assumptions, it is really sad that people have such a view of this amazing country. I am thinking of going to Iran and bringing my Mavic, so thank you very much Maartendev for your feedback on your experience in Iran. I had read about the drone ban above Tehran, but I wasn't sure about the permit part. I'll check if I can get some kind of permit before going, that would probably be the best way to avoid any problem. That and flying only in deserts, mountains and places without people / military installations. Just out of curiosity, how long did you go and where did you go, roughly? Your images are amazing :)
Welcome to the forum .
I can't believe you brought back a thread that is 7 months old and the OP hasn't been on in 11 weeks .
Guys don't get carried away in this.

"...better yet dont go!" Is that based on a negative travel experience in Iran, or based on the image you have of Iran? Would love to hear experiences from people that have actually been there, or have information about flying a drone in Iran.

Aren’t you the guy who was going to Cuba a minute ago?

I vote “troll thread.”

Aren’t you the guy who was going to Cuba a minute ago?

I vote “troll thread.”
No he is not as if you read the post above yours you would have seen he hadn’t been on 11 weeks.
I vote old thread brought back from 7 months ago is
Closed.
479B1263-7D6F-4D45-93B9-D12C42321BC9.jpeg

Reactions: dannybgoode
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members