DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tap Landing Feature Request

JMcFly

Reactions
Tried landing on a boat and it was pretty brutal as the seas were rough, would love a tap landing so It can assist in the landing process, home point and all that isn't effective here, suggestions? Basically just go above the landing sight and tap the screen on the area you want to land, in this case it was a fairly large roof deck but ate about 15% battery just trying to line up and successfully land. Was pretty nerve racking.

Assist is what I asked for to keep it in the general area so I can land it without trying to do it all manually, like the tracking feature for landing assistance

okay well how do i stop the prps when I catch it no way I can line it up on my hand like on land couldnt even hit a 5x5 deck, I can catch her no problem but the props still are buzzing

but the sensors still dont see the landing and keep spinning when i have tried that

You can also do CSC just as easily. Same deal -- just hold for a few seconds. I think DJI recently changed how long you needed to hold CSC so people didn't accidentally crash their drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro