DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tempered glass screen protectors for the Mavic Controller??

Mio Angelo

Reactions
Does anybody know where I can buy an actual tempered glass screen protector for the mavic Pro Controller? I do not want to buy plastic film.. I'm looking for actual tempered glass! I know a lot of sellers on eBay/amazon post them as tempered glass but they are actually plastic. Can anybody help me? If you know where I can buy them please post a link..

Thank you!

#RealGlassNotPlastic

Reactions: wsteele
Does anybody know where I can buy an actual tempered glass screen protector for the mavic Pro Controller? I do not want to buy plastic film.. I'm looking for actual tempered glass! I know a lot of sellers on eBay/amazon post them as tempered glass but they are actually plastic. Can anybody help me? If you know where I can buy them please post a link..

Thank you!

#RealGlassNotPlastic

I know it's not your question but why do you need to protect the screen - are you clumsy

I know it's not your question but why do you need to protect the screen - are you clumsy

That's like saying, "Why does your car have airbags, or seat belts"? Are you a reckless driver? No of course you're not so you don't need either one and while you're at it you can throw your kids in the trunk!

Reactions: Wingafn04
Reactions: Jamison74

Thank you!

#RealGlassNotPlastic

I am late to the party, but i was looking to buy this!

Mavic PRO Tempered Glass Camera Lens Remote Controller Screen Protective Film | eBay

Guessing you might already bought one for yourself as of now...

Do they make special plastic bags for RC? Protection, protection, protection! :D

ZDcliHL.jpg

I have used a matte screen protection foil for smartphones and cut it matching to the remote controller. Just for protecting against scratches and improving readability without sunlight reflections. Can recommend this to everyone and after a full year there is still no need for replacing the foil.
Tempered glass is a bad solution as reflections may be even more worse than the unprotected display.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S