DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Terrigal Sunrise Australia

Great job. Loved it. Tiniest critique would be to sync your final scene to end exactly with the soundtrack. I like to shoot similar footage on the mid north coast, so I get what you’re after. Thought the backwards and slower editing was brilliant.

Reactions: 4006448

Second day with this drone. Love ❤️ it
Wow! For a second day you are already a master at this! Beautiful. I would have liked it in higher resolution. I could only get 1080p from the Vimeo selection. Try to submit in 4K.

Very relaxing video!! I like the slow-motion stuff, reverse wave action at the beach and the sunrise is really good too!!

Welcome to the forum, nice first post.

Agree, 2nd day on the mini, you've had another before at least ?
If not, then you are doing far better than I did 2nd flight :)

Editing too, I'm sure you've done this before :)

Looks like Skillion / Broken Head ?
Have a brother in law and his family at Gosford North.

Reactions: 4006448
Welcome to the forum, nice first post.

Agree, 2nd day on the mini, you've had another before at least ?
If not, then you are doing far better than I did 2nd flight :)

Editing too, I'm sure you've done this before :)

Looks like Skillion / Broken Head ?
Have a brother in law and his family at Gosford North.
Cheers Mate. I didn’t show the landing. So lucky to find my drone. Just moved up to North Avoca. Beautiful spot.

Landing lol:

Great job. Loved it. Tiniest critique would be to sync your final scene to end exactly with the soundtrack. I like to shoot similar footage on the mid north coast, so I get what you’re after. Thought the backwards and slower editing was brilliant.
Cheers Mate. Definitely need to sync up that ending. My girlfriend just sold her place in Old Bar. Great spot. Now in Terrigal

Wow! For a second day you are already a master at this! Beautiful. I would have liked it in higher resolution. I could only get 1080p from the Vimeo selection. Try to submit in 4K.
Will try to submit in 4K. App only gives option to export in 1080p and I’m just using my iPhone. I left out the landing. Hectic lol

Cheers Mate. I didn’t show the landing. So lucky to find my drone. Just moved up to North Avoca. Beautiful spot.

Landing lol:

Wow, it was auto landing obviously ???
You probably learned to set your battery warnings to a reasonable level, watch the wind effect (especially on the mini models), and don't let the battery get too low before landing.

I aim to land at around 20%, sometimes go lower if I'm flying very close by.

Glad you didn't lose it there, was a very close call.

Landing lol:
Wow, it was auto landing obviously ???
You probably learned to set your battery warnings to a reasonable level, watch the wind effect (especially on the mini models), and don't let the battery get too low before landing.

I aim to land at around 20%, sometimes go lower if I'm flying very close by.

Glad you didn't lose it there, was a very close call.
Definitely an auto landing. Probably shouldn’t have started out on a 50m cliff with a 1m landing area. Had RTH but couldn’t get it back to the home

Definitely an auto landing. Probably shouldn’t have started out on a 50m cliff with a 1m landing area. Had RTH but couldn’t get it back to the home

Attachments

• F8F6876A-1382-49EA-91D5-4AEAD33A520B.jpeg
    F8F6876A-1382-49EA-91D5-4AEAD33A520B.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 3
  • 5EA2BC2C-FB1B-4B35-AE3A-C95D14961222.jpeg
    5EA2BC2C-FB1B-4B35-AE3A-C95D14961222.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 3
  • F463AC6D-6DBA-4D3E-B675-DDBC408EB41B.jpeg
    F463AC6D-6DBA-4D3E-B675-DDBC408EB41B.jpeg
    299.3 KB · Views: 3

Not sure about mini 2, but the original mini if low on battery, or pushed really hard (sports mode, into wind etc) used to have power issues, not enough power to do what's asked of it.
Quite a few were lost due to this, especially with higher winds.

Live and learn, you got it back so now have a chance to get to know it better.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez