DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Testing the waters

RebelADA

Reactions
Just testing out taking footage and putting it together into a short video. Playing around at my in-laws house. I'm not entirely sure what my video settings were, but I think I was shooting in 2.7K

I have not bought any editing software, so I used the iMovie that was already on my Mac laptop. I didn't alter any stock settings in iMovie because I really wouldn't t know what to change or why, so it is what it is.

Anyway, I am enjoying shooting with my MP and look forward to getting better as I use it more.

vimeo.com/240417801

Thanks. I took no time choosing music, just picked the first thing in the list on a free site. And editing is still very new. I am going back this weekend as the trees begin to change to fall colors and shoot again with more of a plan to shoot for this type of video. The day I shot this, I was just trying out a flight plan on Litchi for the first time.

But it does show that even with minimal effort, you can get decent results. So as I learn, I hope all that will improve.

I appreciate the nice comments!

Nice and don't be showing to much in here or folks might start moving
down here ;)
Hint : press the back right button and hold it while using the top right scroll wheel and it will make your horizen level . Play with it and
you'll see .:)

Hint : press the back right button and hold it while using the top right scroll wheel and it will make your horizen level . Play with it and
you'll see .:)

I did forget to set the horizon before flight. Not a mistake I will make again if I can remember.

Well I just found out not long ago about that tip and can do it as your flying . I will think i'm good to go then get up some and see it off and that's what I do now . After almost a year with this thing I'm still learning it . :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78