DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Texas Flyer joins the club. Howdy!

LAZRTX

Reactions
A couple of local buddies bought drones and so I had to have one as well. So far I love it.
They are paranoid about registering but I see no issue in doing so. Thoughts?

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Thanks, glad I found mavicpilots. Hope to explore and become informed. Mavic pro has become my latest hobby. Looks fun and very excited about the potential for excellence.. I checked out your vid and it looks good. I guess no radio interference flying over the HV power lines? It seems FAA also forbids flying over cell towers?
I'm just reading up on the various laws in place so I don't get one of those we saw your vid on YouTube citation from law enforcement. Am I just being paranoid?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

A couple of local buddies bought drones and so I had to have one as well. So far I love it.
They are paranoid about registering but I see no issue in doing so. Thoughts?
Howdy from Wyoming @LAZRTX , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Where did you get that from?
My Bad, that was a Texas regulation, not FAA.
HB1643 - Critical Infrastructure & State Preemption
Illegal to fly a drone over livestock facilities, cell towers, and oil & gas drilling sites by adding these locations to the state’s “critical infrastructure” designation.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61