DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thank you for having me!!

Welcome my friend - Agoraphobia can be a debilitating thing and I wish you all the best in working thru your phobia and finding ways to get out into the world. There are many beautiful things to see "Out Here" and your Mini should help you see them all - good luck and hope all goes well!
Thank you so much for the kind words. The warm welcome is very inspiring! Thank you truly.

Whats up everyone?!? I’m psyched to be here. I just picked up the Mavic Mini kit as my first real drone. (Not just a $25 toy) I am diagnosed with agoraphobia. But hey we all have our **** right. I purchased the drone to help force me out of the house just to get outside and not be in the house LOL. And figured if the hobby grabbed my attention maybe, hopefully i wont watch another summer pass through the window. I bought the drone two weeks ago and have been outside of my house more than I have in the last 10 years. I’m so impressed by this little machine and the beauty it allows you to see that you wouldn’t have had the opportunity to. I have very little to share and a lot to learn that hopefully I can pass on to the next new drone enthusiast one day. Just looking to get to know some people interested in flying and learning more about the hobby. Thanks again for having me guys, and girls of course. View attachment 107002

Proven fact. The human mind CANNOT focus on two things at the same time. Think about this for a moment [emoji848]and good luck with your anxiety.

Welcome to the Forum! It's great that this hobby is beneficial to you in so many ways. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions about your Mini.

Welcome to the forum. I have suffered from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Work-Related Adjustment Disorder for the last 3 years. Both these can lead to symptoms similar to Agoraphobia.

Anyway, Only been flying since December last year. Started off with a gift Tello, (a toy really), April saw the Mini 1, and Xmas day will see the 2 pro. This hobby and forum get you like that. Be warned!

Fantastic fun and great shots. Don't want to rain on you but a couple of caveats. Watch for trees and if a mini 1, the wind.

Fly within yours and the limitations of the drone and you will be out there every day, as am I. Practice, practice, practice.

You have probably seen lots of videos made by the mini, but here is 1 of mine:

Not a professional video, but thoroughly enjoyed the shoot, the lunch by the beach, and the day out. The sense of achievement is fantastic and assists in your journey to freedom.

Again, welcome to the forum, get out there and enjoy rewiring those neural pathways. I did. It works.

I'm late to the greeting but
WELCOME to the forum :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo