DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thank you MINI, Enjoy Your New Home

MIGUELVM360

Reactions
I started off with the Mini. Loved this Drone. its been my little friend for a bit now. Since I own the mavic 2 pro and soon the mavic air 2 I decided to sell the mini. I was surprised how fast it sold and the the price. I will miss this little guy but I know its still flying high and proud. Never had any issues with it. it Flew perfect every time

Dji's evil plan is working. Get people hooked with the entry level Mini so they'll then want to buy one of their bigger, more expensive drones. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Lurch003
Dji's evil plan is working. Get people hooked with the entry level Mini so they'll then want to buy one of their bigger, more expensive drones. :)
It sure did they got me hooked. This hobby is so much fun. I can’t wait to see where my YouTube channel goes with this

I started off with the Mini. Loved this Drone. its been my little friend for a bit now. Since I own the mavic 2 pro and soon the mavic air 2 I decided to sell the mini. I was surprised how fast it sold and the the price. I will miss this little guy but I know its still flying high and proud. Never had any issues with it. it Flew perfect every time
It sounds as though you treated your Mini with the love and respect she deserves but you two had to part ways. ?

Reactions: MIGUELVM360
Quick question... how do you transfer the DJI care refresh to a new owner? I thought I read somewhere DJI did not allow that? I'm thinking about selling my M2 Zoom and have care refresh, that would be a nice benefit for the new owner.

Reactions: MIGUELVM360
Quick question... how do you transfer the DJI care refresh to a new owner? I thought I read somewhere DJI did not allow that? I'm thinking about selling my M2 Zoom and have care refresh, that would be a nice benefit for the new owner.
I just gave him the form and showed him how to log in to file a claim if he needs it. but that's all I know. worst case he can call me if he cant do it. but that was a question I did not know. does anyone else know?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan