DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

That one obnoxious friend

MAGA

Reactions
That one friend who when you break out your drone to show a few people has to immediately pick it up (your baby) swing it around like he's testing out a new tennis racket , then throw a hand full of grass at it when its airborne. Yes this all happened and he's not 12 he's 54. Unbelievable.

he is a friend, who needs enemies there is always one

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Weird....

I’m sure he has valued possessions that might provide for you to have an opportunity to reciprocate in kind. The reaction could prove interesting.
an eye for an eye isn’t what it’s cracked up to be,i have obnoxious friends who behave in a similar way and there’s nothing you can do except to keep them away from the things you love.

there’s nothing you can do except to keep them away from the things you love.
Agree...that’s what my wife’s ex husband says. :p
Jk

That one friend who when you break out your drone to show a few people has to immediately pick it up (your baby) swing it around like he's testing out a new tennis racket , then throw a hand full of grass at it when its airborne. Yes this all happened and he's not 12 he's 54. Unbelievable.
Don't ya just love friends like that? Probably can't afford one of his own either right?

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
He wouldn't be my friend for long.

. . . "well I don't trust him either, but he IS my friend". - Han Solo (TESB)

Reactions: Chip
Never, ever show that guy your firearm.

I am from NY, i would tell him to put it ( Mod Removed ) down. And if he threw anything at it, i would throw it back at him. Jealous, insecure and thoughtless people are everywhere, but they are not my friends.

Reactions: Drgnfli
Bro- respectfully- you couldn't predict his behavior before you broke out the drone? Sounds like he's a few cards short of a full deck.

To me, there are "friends" (smaller group), and "acquaintances" (larger group). As a general practice, I only take people I know will be cool to things like drone flying, sporting clays, etc. Too expensive and dramatic otherwise. Good luck to you.

"Friend" you call him a "friend"? I've learned over my years to quickly disassociate myself from people who act stupidly, aggressively, mean, criminal, drugged or don't give-a-****. Why would you want him as a friend? He can only hurt you one way or another. I have a few experiences with jerks like that - they are NOT my friends! Oh, I knowwww! He has lots of money... LOL!... (that is not a good reason!)

Reactions: Kilrah
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest