DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The batteries do not ask to update firmware.

Reactions
Hello!
I updated the MM firmware to the latest version (.500), but only one of the batteries asked me to update its firmware. The same did not happen with the other two.
It might not ask for update when the load is not 100%?
Thank you very much to whoever can clear this doubt!

Hello!
I updated the MM firmware to the latest version (.500), but only one of the batteries asked me to update its firmware. The same did not happen with the other two.
It might not ask for update when the load is not 100%?
Thank you very much to whoever can clear this doubt!
Look here:

Reactions: Argentinanatural
put other battery in, go back to DJI launch screen and wait a few moments, should give you the nudge to update... Well, that's what mine did!

You have to be in DJI screen not the camera view screen.
Sometimes the battery upgrade message disappears very quickly, just go to camera view screen and back to DJI screen, then the upgrade message reappears. Good luck.

When you switch the battery it may take a min or 2 for it to recognize it's a different battery. So click on check firmware a few times then it will notice it. The 1st battery is done with all the updates then the other batteries go faster.

Well, I think I made some mess.
Two batteries were updated using the wait technique on the initial screen of the application.
The third one didn't, but because of a distraction, they then mixed up and I couldn't tell which one I hadn't updated.
So, I connected the MM to the computer, and did the firmware check. With the three batteries it indicated that the version was the .500, and although I waited several minutes, it never indicated that there was any problem. Can I assume that everything is fine? Thank you very much again!

Well, I think I made some mess.
Two batteries were updated using the wait technique on the initial screen of the application.
The third one didn't, but because of a distraction, they then mixed up and I couldn't tell which one I hadn't updated.
So, I connected the MM to the computer, and did the firmware check. With the three batteries it indicated that the version was the .500, and although I waited several minutes, it never indicated that there was any problem. Can I assume that everything is fine? Thank you very much again!

Maybe you got it. Give it a try like with a small flight. I used some label tape and numbered the top of each battery to make sure I rotate batteries over time. [emoji16] you got this!!

Today I was able to do a test flight. I used all three batteries, and had no problem. Nor was any warning message displayed. Everything OK. Thanks for the help!??

Reactions: Lurch003
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman