DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The battery will not charge!

janbso

Reactions
After a little trip today with the drone just a few meters from me, I would choose to put down the battery warning down to 15%. (normally use 25%)
I was at a height of 10 meters and was going to be "home" when suddenly it would go down by itself. I had no control and it went down into some bushes just a few yards from me.
No crisis but the drone "died" thus.
Here at home I get no contact with the battery and in the charging dock (fmc) the led lamp lights up in red and no light on the battery is displayed. When I charge the battery and press the start button nothing happens.
The battery is not very old. Have two others used and charged as many times. They are both ok.

What shall I to do charge the battery again? Of course, it is within the warranty period.

What happens if you turn the battery on and start charge.
It should still turn on at 15%
If I press the battery knop to turn on, nothing happends. No LED is show. No green at all.

I had the exact thing happen to me. The batteries only have a 6 month warranty, but if you are within that time frame just call them. They will email you a return shipping label and replace it with a brand new battery. This was my case and I hope it is applicable as well to you.

I had the exact thing happen to me. The batteries only have a 6 month warranty, but if you are within that time frame just call them. They will email you a return shipping label and replace it with a brand new battery. This was my case and I hope it is applicable as well to you.
I had the same scenario. DJI sent a return label and I asked if that meant they've were going to send me a replacement battery under warrent. The reply was "yes."
I sent the bad battery in and a few days later Dji sent me a note that it would NOT be replaced and I could have a new battery for 79 dollars. I was a bit disappointed since I was assured that I would get it replaced under warrenty by DJI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaffainNL