DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 The Bus Grayeyard

I agree with the above but will add that the pilot is more skilled and more gutsy than I am to fly a drone inside the buses. Very impressive!

Reactions: Mile_high
Nice and thanks for sharing.

Great flying! I wondered whether you'd go through any of the buses, and you did not disappoint :) (Longer than my attention span, but still amazing)

Overall a good video. I loved the shots inside the busses. Better skills than what I have, and more guts than me too! Hahaha. My own personal opinion is I think a lot of the shots were too fast...blurry and a bit jumpy. The opening shot of spinning as you're descending was a bit hard to watch. But I enjoyed the video overall. Great job!

Thanks for the comments. I agree a bit longer than even I had planned but I really wanted to use the music track I had selected without cropping it.
The video is sped up x2 for most shots to keep it interesting and to cover as much of the yard as possible.
Interesting note - if you ever attempt anything like this - if you ever fly into a bus or similar through a open window be prepared for the drone to move uncommanded up 12 - 16 inches in height from the height it entered .
On entering the drone is 6 feet off the ground , once inside its only 3 off the floor of the bus , so the downwash has more of an effect . Be careful to avoid a collision with the roof
Coupled with the gps being blocked by the roof , the drone will go into atti mode and may be prone to drifting caused by the prop wash in the confined spaces. My advice fly straight in and out , don't dawdle and hover.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tansh