DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Dronz Dr Is In House

The Dronz Dr

Reactions
Just joined this group of fine Pilots. I can tell by all the post that this group is were I need to be for help. And I hope I can help them.

The Dronz Dr.

Reactions: clackey
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: The Dronz Dr
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Just joined this group of fine Pilots. I can tell by all the post that this group is were I need to be for help. And I hope I can help them.

The Dronz Dr.
Howdy from Wyoming @The Dronz Dr , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thank's guys. My main profession is with the Dji productions. From the Inspire1 down thru the Phantom 3 stander and there transmitters. Just let me know if you need anything from me and I will try to help.

Reactions: Skylane
My main profession is with the Dji productions. From the Inspire1 down thru the Phantom 3 stander and there transmitters.
What exactly do you do?

Thank's guys. My main profession is with the Dji productions. From the Inspire1 down thru the Phantom 3 stander and there transmitters. Just let me know if you need anything from me and I will try to help.
You may want to look into being a Approved Vendor if you are interested in offering services.

I work for Natural Gas Company which is my main job and then for 3 different company that sale drones. I do repairs on Dij products for them.

Last edited:
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171219/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0.pdf
*MAVIC PRO PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171123/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual V1.8.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual
Thank you for your welcome LuvMyTJ. Can you tell me what is the symbol that is beside my thread that says watch?

Are you referring to this?
Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 9.15.22 PM✨.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 9.15.48 PM✨.png
If so it is a way to start or stop watching a thread. If you watch it, you will get alerts when a new post is made.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spludge