DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The fastest way to get a Mavic

No dice ...1 got bought by a guy and they say the other one is paid for but not picked up...Ggrrrrr...This was the Duluth Ga Frys btw

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Looks like the people that bought from Apple last week aren't having the same sort of luck...

Fry's website is showing that they have some in stock in many of their stores. I wonder if this is accurate?

Looks like the people that bought from Apple last week aren't having the same sort of luck...

Well when I read on here about apple [emoji519] and they were all new posters I kinda figured someone was just trying to promote apple , but figured I would try anyway (still waiting ) down side you pay [emoji383] tax upside they don't pre charge your card until it ships & easy to return if you want.

Bummer dude. Sorry to send you on a wild goose chase. Which store did you try?
No apology needed...They really did have 2 its just that the only one they would sale was gone and the other was paid for but not picked up which I thought Frys couldnt do...I raised hell but still no dice.

On a side note it looks like Newegg is taking orders again for shipping on 1/13/17

Last edited:
We'll if anyone is near fry's in Sacramento, CA or their Texas locations, they are showing stock.

Who knows what to believe anymore haha. All i know is i placed an order with dji on 12/6 and they processed my payment. Its not showing on my bank account anymore though. I placed an order with apple on 12/12 that is processing. We'll see which one shows up first.

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

Who knows what to believe anymore haha. All i know is i placed an order with dji on 12/6 and they processed my payment. Its not showing on my bank account anymore though. I placed an order with apple on 12/12 that is processing. We'll see which one shows up first.

In my experience, Apple doesn't charge credit cards until preparing for shipment, but my credit card got dinged within hours of placing an order on 12/12. However, my card provider says it's an "pending request" as opposed to cleared. Has anyone else seen this behavior ordering via the Apple Store?

In my experience, Apple doesn't charge credit cards until preparing for shipment, but my credit card got dinged within hours of placing an order on 12/12. However, my card provider says it's an "pending request" as opposed to cleared. Has anyone else seen this behavior ordering via the Apple Store?

I bought mine 12/12 as well and my bank shows it as pending too.

Apple doesn't charge you until the order has shipped. The credit card company keeps the pending request on your card in order to prevent you spending over your limit. Say you had a credit card with a $2K limit. If you had a balance of $1K & Apple's pending charge was $1K then the credit card company wouldn't allow you to charge that $500 couch since you'd be going over your allowable balance.

Yes it's just a approval it will fall of in a few days it does not post to your account , then when it ships you will get billed

All Apple Stores within a 350 mile radius are showing a February 28th availability date. Guess I will go for the P4.

We'll if anyone is near fry's in Sacramento, CA or their Texas locations, they are showing stock.

I am trying Frys today said they were in stock but now the Mavic doesn't even show up on the website anymore

I am trying Frys today said they were in stock but now the Mavic doesn't even show up on the website anymore

Wow, they took it off the site completely, my bad =O. I found one yesterday through a local photo store who seems to be getting 4 or 5 units a week. I suggest going the local store route if you can! Good luck.

Reactions: Dean Machine
Wow, they took it off the site completely, my bad =O. I found one yesterday through a local photo store who seems to be getting 4 or 5 units a week. I suggest going the local store route if you can! Good luck.

Yeah they took it off yesterday and added batteries to the site but they are out of stock also. Hitting up all the Frys tonight in Houston area lol

No apology needed...They really did have 2 its just that the only one they would sale was gone and the other was paid for but not picked up which I thought Frys couldnt do...I raised **** but still no dice.

On a side note it looks like Newegg is taking orders again for shipping on 1/13/17

Yeah they took it off yesterday and added batteries to the site but they are out of stock also. Hitting up all the Frys tonight in Houston area lol

lets try this again, shall we?

IN STOCK BESTBUY.COM 12/21 DELIVERY TO THE EAST COAST!!!! GOGOGOGO!!!!

PROOF (Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy Green