DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The idiots guide to binding 2 pairs of goggles + 2 controllers.

Bogman

Reactions
Hello

Could someone please explain to me in as patronising a fashion as possible if need be how to bind 2 pairs of goggle and 2 controllers to 1 Mavic. I have read and watched all the information I can find but still I am getting at best two goggle and two controllers working but “no signal “warning on the app. I know I’m not going to get video on my phone but I presume “no signal” is no connection between controller and app not Mavic.

Firmware is up to date .900 on everything.

I can bind everything individually successfully.

I.e. 1x control to Mavic

1x controller+ 1x goggles to Mavic.

I’m missing something simple and it’s getting frustrating. So assuming I have my firmware up to date and nothing bound to anything from the very beginning does anyone who has already successfully done it fancy doing a for idiots list.

Thanks in advance guys

I did some research for you on this and so far even on the DJI site nobody seems to have an answer.

I think once again DJI has overstated what their product can do. It seems as though you can only have two video feeds at one time. It may be possible to get all four devices connected but only two will show video and the other two can only show the maps. Since the goggles do not have built in maps yet, it would seem that you could only have the pair of goggles showing video and both controllers would only show maps.

This might explain it better.

How-To Pair a DJI Mavic with 2 DJI Goggles - WeTalkUAV

Rob

Last edited:
Thanks Rob.

I did use that link originally when i had 1x controller and 2x goggles. Yes you get video on both goggles but still the no signal warning on the app. Fly away and you drop into RTH pretty quickly.

This link appears to be the one until you try following it and you can obviously misunderstand the steps very easily.

I bought the second controller hoping that was the secret but no.

Thanks Rob.

I did use that link originally when i had 1x controller and 2x goggles. Yes you get video on both goggles but still the no signal warning on the app. Fly away and you drop into RTH pretty quickly.

This link appears to be the one until you try following it and you can obviously misunderstand the steps very easily.

I bought the second controller hoping that was the secret but no.

Yep like everything that DJI promotes they always present a videos that elude to something but they are crafty enough not to actually say or imply that it can do it.

In that video you see two goggles and two remotes with screens. Yet they never mention that you cannot use more than two of the display devices at once. Very crafty stuff, just like the sparks promo videos showing perfect hand control of the unit.

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998