DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Land’s End

Kerrowman

Reactions
Hi there,

Here is a video I made at Lands End in Cornwall, UK with my Mavic Mini a few weeks back during the sunny spell. It’s not often that the wind speeds get low enough down here to do this so I took full advantage ?

This was edited using LumaFusion on an iPad. Set resolution to 1080 if possible

Jules

Hi there,

Here is a video I made at Lands End in Cornwall, UK with my Mavic Mini a few weeks back during the sunny spell. It’s not often that the wind speeds get low enough down here to do this so I took full advantage ?

This was edited using LumaFusion on an iPad. Set resolution to 1080 if possible

Jules

Its good editing , music and footage but you really need 2K res to show this off. 1080 is good for info videos but not to show off the quality aspect , 2k really pops for video.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain
Coal

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Its good editing , music and footage but you really need 2K res to show this off. 1080 is good for info videos but not to show off the quality aspect , 2k really pops for video.

Phantomrain.org
Coal
Thanks. I agree but 1080 is the maximum that YouTube displays to viewers (unless you know different). For friends and family I can play it in its 2.7K format via AppleTV or similar.

Maybe higher resolutions can be had with a YouTube premier account? If so I don’t make enough videos to make it worth the subscription. But it’s something to think about if that’s possible.

Last edited:
Thanks. I agree but 1080 is the maximum that YouTube displays to viewers (unless you know different). For friends and family I can play it in its 2.7K format via AppleTV or similar.

Maybe higher resolutions can be had with a YouTube premier account? If so I don’t make enough videos to make it worth the subscription. But it’s something to think about if that’s possible.

its been possible for a bit now on Youtube, " If you do 2k you will be getting some excellent footage to use us all.
Many of the viewers now have the Wide Screens and 2K is the sweet spot . This was you get the quality of what you paid for in the drone , without the hassle of 4K as that is more demanding and the results are not that noticeable from 2k... But there is a big difference in quality from the 1080 .

Screenshot 06-14-2020 10.33.35.jpg :cool:

Phantomrain.org
Coal

its been possible for a bit now on Youtube, " If you do 2k you will be getting some excellent footage to use us all.
Many of the viewers now have the Wide Screens and 2K is the sweet spot . This was you get the quality of what you paid for in the drone , without the hassle of 4K as that is more demanding and the results are not that noticeable from 2k... But there is a big difference in quality from the 1080 .

View attachment 104696 :cool:

Phantomrain.org
Coal
So why don’t I see those top two resolutions after uploading my 1440 file?

Beautiful area. We almost didn't get to see it with that close encounter of the seagull at 1:55.

The file I uploaded was a 2.7K but so far the max available is 1080. I’ve been told YouTube can host up to 4K but haven’t seen evidence of that yet.

Yes the seagull flyby was a fast one ?

The file I uploaded was a 2.7K but so far the max available is 1080. I’ve been told YouTube can host up to 4K but haven’t seen evidence of that yet.

Yes the seagull flyby was a fast one ?

You have to Post 4K video to get the 2K to show up .
I just posted a video a few minutes ago , seem fine for 4K

Here is the video posted on Youtube should be 4K If you cannot see 4K in the setting it may be that your internet is to slow for it.

Phantomrain.org

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka