DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Land of Ice & Fire (Part 18 - Námaskarð)

MPone

Reactions
Námaskarð

Námaskarð is a geothermal area on the mountain Námafjall, in north Iceland. Connected to the Krafla volcano system, Námaskarð is home to many hot-springs and fumaroles. Námaskarð is notable due to its barrenness with no vegetation grows on its slopes. This is due to the heat beneath the earth, the acidity in the soil, and poisonous fumes being expelled. The vivid colors that streak through the earth are dyed by the elements brought up with the steam.

Terrible smells there. Like rotten eggs.
I bet. Reminds me a lot of Yellowstone, except without all the restrictions for access and less people. Oh and being able to fly there too. Lol no I'm not bitter. [emoji6] Actually I do understand the restrictions here. Way too many people to allow completely open access and flying too.

Anyway... Another great video!!! Love the series!!!

I bet. Reminds me a lot of Yellowstone, except without all the restrictions for access and less people. Oh and being able to fly there too. Lol no I'm not bitter. [emoji6] Actually I do understand the restrictions here. Way too many people to allow completely open access and flying too.

Anyway... Another great video!!! Love the series!!!

This attraction is just by the road side. No entrance fees or rangers ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569