DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Land of Ice & Fire (Part 22 - Djúpavogshreppur)

MPone

Reactions

The Eastern fjords fog, sometimes dense, mystifies the magnificent landscape and fantasy brings folklore and stories of elves, trolls and ghosts to life. Fjords cut into the southeast coast of Iceland, separated by magnificent and beautifully shaped mountains. In extension of the fjords, valleys reach far inland towards the highlands. On the black sandy shores, the waves of the North Atlantic Ocean break and rich birdlife flourishes. Djúpavogshreppur covers the southernmost part of Iceland’s East Fjords. The coastline is jagged with three main fjords Álftafjörður, Hamarsfjörður and Berufjörður cutting into the land, surrounded by steep, rocky mountain sides and limited lowlands.

I have really enjoyed your videos and the brief description of the areas being filmed. I am headed there this summer on a similar itinerary. There are so many great places to film. I am worried about not having a charged battery at all times. How many batteries did you take with you?

I have really enjoyed your videos and the brief description of the areas being filmed. I am headed there this summer on a similar itinerary. There are so many great places to film. I am worried about not having a charged battery at all times. How many batteries did you take with you?

Thanks for watching. I took 3 batteries. Get a good charger, like the ones that charge the batteries together. Also get a voltage inverter for your charger. They make them small and compact now. The car cigarette lighter port is computer manage and may restrict current flow. The inverter will resolve this issue. You should have sufficient batteries to fly.

Thanks for watching. I took 3 batteries. Get a good charger, like the ones that charge the batteries together. Also get a voltage inverter for your charger. They make them small and compact now. The car cigarette lighter port is computer manage and may restrict current flow. The inverter will resolve this issue. You should have sufficient batteries to fly.
Thank you for the advice! I will definitely pick up a small inverter.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas