DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Laugavegur Trail, Iceland by Drone - M2Pro

Loved it. Stunning landscape, well captured. How’d you manage to charge batteries?

Tell us about the hiking and destinations.

Loved it. Stunning landscape, well captured. How’d you manage to charge batteries?

Thanks.
it was a 4 day hike, with no access to electricity during that time. So I took 3 fully charged batteries with me, but the weather was so wet and windy for the first day and a half, I never really had chance to fly.
I still managed to completely drain all 3 by day 4 though.

I wondered whether a solar panel might be part of your gear, although sun is probably spotty in Iceland and when you’re already adding a Mavic and 4 batteries to a heavy backpack, not so practical.

Flying, filming and photo gear is obviously a burden when backpacking, but we’re grateful you shouldered the burden to capture this amazing scenery, beyond peopled tourist destinations.

I encourage everyone to subscribe to your YouTube channel. Amazing destinations all over the world I will reference for those rare occasions I can break from the mundane. Keep flying... and bring more batteries!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobbz11
Wow, cool footage! Awesome landscapes and job well done on editing. That was enjoyable to watch.
Blue skies from SoCal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair