DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Litchi Application

Kamau54

Reactions
Is it really worth the $25 price? I've got the Mavic Air, and I just found out about it. It looks interesting, especially for the way point use.
Otherwise, I am absolutely loving this drone (only had it for 3 weeks now), and being a pilot. Actually, I'm already considering adding another drone (possibly the Mavic Pro 2) to my new hobby.

if your drone supports it , yes it is, you can plan missions on your pc and transfer to your device you use for flying

Last edited:
Reactions: cb4ishoot
if your done supports it , yes it is, you can plan missions on your pc and transfer to your device you use for flying

I'm new to this (days not weeks or months) and curious on that. If rules & regs require you to always be LOS with these things how much mission planning can you really do (unless of course you have the "pro" license). Does that "rule" often get ignored? I guess considering all I read about this app it must. :D

Reactions: Kamau54
example My yard runs 600 ft out 1000 feet across and 700 feet back I program to make a run around the property from 3 different spots. Lets me see the whole property and I can always see my drone. I watch the drone then watch the video.

I'm new to this (days not weeks or months) and curious on that. If rules & regs require you to always be LOS with these things how much mission planning can you really do (unless of course you have the "pro" license). Does that "rule" often get ignored? I guess considering all I read about this app it must. :D
I'm gonna just say check out some of the many YouTube videos, and you'll discover your answer.
Having said that (in case our FAA friends are out here), yes, we all follow all applicable laws and rules concerning operating drones. ?

I've been using Litchi since I bought my first drone; a Spark. I added Mavic Pro to my "fleet"?. I exclusively use Litchi and only use DJI go4 for settings I can't do from Litchi. Well worth the price. You will be amazed when you complete your first waypoint mission.

Litchi works fine on the MA. It is extraordinarily useful for multi-waypoint flight photographing/videoing specific points of interest.

It’s GUI is also good for regular piloted flight..

Reactions: buddb55 and Kamau54
Is it really worth the $25 price? I've got the Mavic Air, and I just found out about it. It looks interesting, especially for the way point use.
Otherwise, I am absolutely loving this drone (only had it for 3 weeks now), and being a pilot. Actually, I'm already considering adding another drone (possibly the Mavic Pro 2) to my new hobby.
Yep, I use the waypoint function with my Air. It’s nice to be able to plan, fly and save repetitive missions.

Def worthwhile investment. All of those "hard to get" shots are now a cinch. Buy it.

Last edited:
I've been using Litchi since I bought my first drone; a Spark. I added Mavic Pro to my "fleet"?. I exclusively use Litchi and only use DJI go4 for settings I can't do from Litchi. Well worth the price. You will be amazed when you complete your first waypoint mission.

Does Litchi support MM camera? Thx for any help. Zoomerav

I was astounded when I flew my first Litchi Mission. My thoughts? I think it is a "Steal" at $25.00.

Does Litchi support MM camera?
No, you have to wait until DJI releases the SDK that 3rd party developers are able to integrate the MM into their apps like Litchi.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitkat