DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Music is Pure Garbage

Does The audio in drone videos bug you because it sucks or is too loud or is just distracting?

• Yes! It bothers me because or any number of reasons.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No, Ive never thought about it.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, I think its GREAT and actually adds to my videos. Its PERFECT the way it is!

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
Yeah some of the music choices are like looking at OJ Simsons picture. Also Sux.
I know you've had your 71 year old bloomers in a wad over my profile pic for some time. Youve already commented several times about it. lol. TOO BAD FO U.

Grow up and leave me alone, you TROLL. Who do think you are, anyway? The "feelings" police? It's YOUR PROBLEM if you don't like it. Like I said months ago, please block me or get over yourself and quit trolling me like a 13 year old girl.

People like you just LOVE to erase history.

Last edited:
I find most music in drone videos range anywhere from "decent" to "pretty good." I don't think drone videos in general would benefit from lack of music. You'd just have to use ambient noise which wouldn't be as effective. The fact of the matter is that music provides emotional resonance which can elevate your aerial footage and take it to the next level.

So it seems that your main complaint is that the music that people do end up using is generic and unimpressive due to copyright law. I'm not sure what to tell you. People deserve to be compensated when others use their music. I'm sure you'd want to be compensated/credited if someone used your drone footage.

YouTube's library of free music worked well for me for some time. If it bugs you that much, get a subscription to Epidemic Sound and you'll never run out of great music for any of your video needs.

Reactions: Bob in Savannah
I know you've had your 71 year old bloomers in a wad over my profile pic for some time. Youve already commented several times about it. lol. TOO BAD FO U.

Grow up and leave me alone, you TROLL. Who do think you are, anyway? The "feelings" police? It's YOUR PROBLEM if you don't like it. Like I said months ago, please block me or get over yourself and quit trolling me like a 13 year old girl.

People like you just LOVE to erase history.
No I don't wear bloomers, my not liking your profile pic is no different than you not liking someone else's music.
Just like you jumped on post six telling you just turn it down. Don't get so hot headed, it's you that needs to grow up. I won't comment on your pic again, it was just there for the asking.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys