DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The New DJI Mini 3 Pro Launch And Order Status!

Did you order the Flymore Kit with it?
My order (EU) still showing: Ready to dispatch ... no update since 7 days. 😆
No as the expected delivery pushed out by a month or so if I did that (and that was then, it looks like an even longer lead time now). Going to be a real pain just having one battery, but I wanted the drone for a holiday at the end of the month. I’m hoping I can pick up the fly more kit from a local camera store when they get stock.

Ordered from DJI - May 10th - 9:33am EST. - DJI Mini 3 Pro + RC with Fly More Combo. To Florida - US
At checkout date for shipping/delivery (they seem to be under the impression is the same thing?) for both the drone and fly more kit - Showed May 31st.
Multiple contacts with support gave me a May 25-26 for shipping, and May 31st delivery. - others told me shipping/delivery was set for May 30-31st (this is why i think they see it as the same thing)
Order still shows - To be Shipped -
This morning they are saying it will ship in 15 business days, an agent said to start counting today and another agent said count starting at my order date. They are all over the place.
He offered to break up my order, since now apparently the fly more kit is available to ship June 7th, and the drone would be ready to ship or deliver earlier, so he is supposedly doing it.

FUNNY UPDATE: next agent clarified that The June 7th date for the fly more combo is for new orders doesn’t apply to mine? So they split my order for nothing because my fly more combo was not delaying the order to June 7th apparently Lol so the agent said:

“For order : 0019xxxxxxxxx, the DJI Mini 3 Pro Fly More Kit will be shipped on 30th May 2022 and DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC) will be shipped on the next day which is on 31st of May 2022”

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: globetrotterdrone
I also suspect, that orders with more than the drone itself, are delayed, most likely with the Flymore Kit ...
😑

But you get different answers from different agents: one said shipping is only possible together, one says, it will automatically be split if it's too long.

So, it's not only the Golden Ticket that comes as surprise.

Reactions: Octisurfer
ordered on the 10th at 14.55 (5 minutes before it was supposed to become available) with old controller and without FMK on dji.com to be delivered in Italy. Today at 20.24 it was marked as ‘shipped’, DHL tracking is working and the current location is Rotterdam. Woohoo!

Looks like I could pick up one with the older style controller in Argos in the UK now, at a store not local, but close.

Nothing for delivery.

/product/2027500

Ordered my Mini 3, DJI RC and FMC on launch date, 10/05/2022 at 14:08 pm. Woke up this morning to a text message from courier, parcel from DJI Europe BV is out for delivery between 11:23 and 12:23. My order on DJI website is showing all shipped at 18/05/2022 at 05:14. Parcel has been collected 18/05/2022 at 00:44, is at delivery depot 07:58, out for delivery 08:00.

Ordered my Mini 3, DJI RC and FMC on launch date, 10/05/2022 at 14:08 pm.
14:08 h? Or 15:08 h?
Orders were open about 30 mins before 3 pm but not an hour, right?

I've ordered at 15:08 with the FMK but still no sign of shipping. 😋
At least DJI Support re-assured me, the package is sent completely with the FMK next week and not separately.

Last edited:
Amazon say that mine will be delivered today but it's not left the warehouse yet. Not holding my breath.

14:08 h? Or 15:08 h?
Orders were open about 30 mins before 3 pm but not an hour, right?

I've ordered at 15:08 with the FMK but still no sign of shipping. 😋
At least DJI Support re-assured me, the package is sent completely with the FMK next week and not separately.
Time of release in the UK was 2pm GMT so I'm guessing your order would have been +1 hour CET. I refreshed DJI web page minutes before 2pm but product didn't appear till just after 2pm, otherwise would have purchased sooner than 14:08.
Edit: While typing this message, parcel has just arrived at 10:45. looks well packed.

Attachments

• mini 3 unpacked.jpg
    mini 3 unpacked.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Love
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members