DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The New DJI Mini 3 Pro Launch And Order Status!

I ordered with the RC 3 min after 9:00Eastern and DJI customer support just told me mine is estimated to ship May 26, arrive June 2.

Only reason I didn’t order earlier is because I got hung up in the product pages looking for the buy button and didn’t realize I needed to be in the store section.

Z

Reactions: Ddjmrql and Rchawks
I'm now in the 50/50 house whether to keep my pre order or not, now that the hype train has calmed down.

Pondering on waiting till all the Mavic 3 bugs are ironed out, or waiting till the C-Class are released.

Reactions: Rchawks
Both of my orders (cancelled and reorder), and another order I made in 2020, all begin 044, which conveniently is very similar to the international dialing code for the UK (+44), so I have a feeling the first part of the number is a geographical marker.

I think DJI is overloaded with delivery info requests and are just pulling stuff out of their air. Ask again later and you'll likely get a different answer. They told me that my order would delayed because I ordered the Flymore kit on the same order and the FMK is 2 weeks out after the drone would ship. Then they told me they would split my order so the drone would ship first despite the fact their website clearly states ORDER SEPARATELY if you don't want the order held for the latest shipment. After checking back they never split the order because they don't do that. This reminds me of iPhone pre-orders and orders. 10's of thousands of people calling and chatting asking when it will be shipped or if they can change this or that.

Excited to find this community.
Can't wait to get my M3P with the RC. How am I going to be able to wait till July?

Reactions: Rchawks
Amazon US has it with the RC-N1 for a 6/29 ship date at $759.

Best Buy US has it with the DJI RC for $909, with the following statement: FREE Shipping: Order now and we'll notify you when it will be ready to ship after a Release Day is announced

B&H has it with the DJI RC for $909, expected availability 6/30
B&H has it with the DJI RC-N1 for $759, expected availability 6/30
B&H has it with no RC for $669, expected availability 6/30
And if you have the B&H Payboo credit card, you can save almost $100 in tax! I did!

Canceled my order of the Mini 3 Pro + RC controller on the DJI store when I saw the expected delivery date, then ordered it on Boulanger (French store).
Received it yesterday afternoon, but I can't use it as it can't be activated yet :p

• Wow
Reactions: HDSRaptor

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe