DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The New DJI Mini 3 Pro Launch And Order Status!

Time of release in the UK was 2pm GMT so I'm guessing your order would have been +1 hour CET. I refreshed DJI web page minutes before 2pm but product didn't appear till just after 2pm, otherwise would have purchased sooner than 14:08.
Edit: While typing this message, parcel has just arrived at 10:45. looks well packed.
Well done for getting the order in for the FMK too! Seems like that’s the harder thing to get hold of right now

Oooh, out for delivery. Excellent.
Pity the FMC isn't coming until the 28th though.

Last night I got fed up with DJI's long wait time for my order (delivery 19 June) and Argos said I could pick one up locally. So ordered that and cancelled DJI. And then Argos cancelled the order within minutes and everything was out of stock... Aaaargh.

So ordered from Drones Direct (offshoot of Appliances Direct/ Laptops Direct), where it was marked 'In Stock' with next day delivery, but after I'd ordered, it said they'd deliver 30 May, which was sooner than DJI, but not what they'd indicated when ordering. So assumed they were also useless and cancelled that too.

This morning, did a bit of refreshing on Argos and suddenly it was available for delivery. So I quickly ordered and it looks like it's actually been packed and will be delivered tomorrow. Argos quickly out of stock again, so perhaps a cancelled order put back in the system.

Anyway, fingers crossed, it'll be here for the weekend. I don't really 'get' DJI, who don't seem bothered if I order it direct from them or not, to be quite frank. I presume they get less money if I buy from a third party. But hey ho, that's business.

It’s arrived!

272973E9-C464-4150-B521-BAB2646DDFE4.jpeg

Now just charging it up and need to hunt for my label printer to get my operator ID and mobile number on it then hopefully time for a little play later this afternoon 😃

• Love
Reactions: globetrotterdrone
Ordered from Currys yesterday evening at 7:30pm, arrived today at 12:20pm.
So pleased.

Just charging it up now then will perform all the updates.

Very excited.
I was starting to get concerned about not hearing anything after ordering, when other people are getting varied delivery dates etc.. I didn't bother DJI and waited 8 days from purchase to delivery. I'm very happy with DJI service, just be patient guys, you literally get a message and within 12 hours have the drone, thats my experience anyway.

I’m seeing some people showing photos of the Drone and the Fly More Kit. Although still can’t see anywhere in UK selling it :(

Nothing is moving to the US any time soon it would seem. That's what happens when your country is the world's bully, lol!
Yep - I ordered 5/10/22 and mine is still in the to be shipped status with no idea when it will be shipped? Thank god I have the 2s to keep me busy...

Yep - I ordered 5/10/22 and mine is still in the to be shipped status with no idea when it will be shipped? Thank god I have the 2s to keep me busy...
Possibly because (according to FCC website) DJI just submitted the drone for FCC type acceptance on May 12. I think we could be in for a lot longer wait than the May 31 date given. Lot's of "interesting" techie stuff there if you click through it all. DJI & US Gov't aren't on the best of terms. Just Google DJI AND US GOVERNMENT

FCC LINK: FCC ID SS3-MT3M3VD DJI Mini 3 Pro by SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD

I’m seeing some people showing photos of the Drone and the Fly More Kit. Although still can’t see anywhere in UK selling it :(

Check Currys. Showing as available for next day delivery and in stock, in store here in south London.

edit: No Fly More in stock tho...

Friend just reported, his Mini 3 Pro with RC (screen) has been shipped by Amazon and is expected on Saturday. The 3 additional batteries he ordered instead of the FMK, which was not available anymore, are indefnitely postponed though.

Somehow quite slow and tenacious for Germany/Austria here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661